The Dorkugese (Callidus apparatus, Latin for "clever with machinery") are a seperate subspecies of geek penguins who mainly reside in nowhere . They are famous for their deoderant , beating EmotiVille at its own game. They can smell waffles from 100000000000000 miles away!
Feel free to add more.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin is an extremely pale-white color, from lack of real sunlight. The few Dorkugese that are a different color are also extremely pale.
- For known reasons, all of the Dorkugese wear medieval style robes, reminiscent of the fourteenth-century armpits.
- A recent study suggests that robes may have been chosen as an adaptation from the Jerks... because you can't give a wedgie to someone without pants.
- Almost every Dorkugese penguin wears some form of eyewear, because the lack of sunlight took a toll on the species' eyesight. Like most napkins, the Dorkugese eat pie.
- Few Dorkugese ever exit their home.